Hello BuzGamerMark, I encountered the same problem before. You may try this procedure to see if it will fix your problem.
Probably the issue is on Device manager.
1. Go to Device Manager
2. Click the dropdown arrow next to USB controllers. Look for the correct Driver.
3. Click Properties then go to Power Management tab.
4. You will see checkbox there that allowing the computer to turn off the device to save power.
5. You need to uncheck it so it won’t turn off.
6. After doing that click OK.
I hope that will fix your problem.